19 janeiro 2013

14/365 - Big City

I had this idea many, many days ago (maybe months) but I postponed it because I'm lazy and it would be a lot of work... well, today I decided to actually do it instead of think too much. I do this a lot. I plan, plan, plan, think, think, think and never do anything... and if you don't actually do it, planning it's just a waist of time, isn't it?
I'm so happy I did it because I love he result. It would be better if I were a better illustrator, but anyway... I think it's lovely! :-) It really was a lot of work, like I expected, but it's totally worth it.
What do you think?

I'm working on 2 of my previous patterns I wasn't happy with, based on the suggestions from the others designers who are in this challenge and I can't thank enough. I'm positive I'll be a so much better designer at the end of the year because all the practicing and mainly, because of their help. 
And, I think I never did, but Thank You, Luciana Misura for indicating Nicoles Classes and introducing me to Illustrator. I've found something I love to do thanks to you!

Ps.: I even stoped being too lazy to blog in english and I don't even care writing wrong anymore, since they understand what I'm trying to say. :-)))

365 Patterns challenge started by Alma, from Ollibird, and Melanie, from fifth & hazel.You can follow (or maybe join?) this challenge on Instagram (hashtag #365patterns) or you can see my patterns here on this blog or follow @Witee on Instagram.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário