16 janeiro 2013

Today's Patterns

I'm so late with my patterns but with my daughter and I sick, I wasn't having time neither inspiration.
Take a flu shot if you already didn't. These colds we are having are really strong... and the doctor said we got a light version because we had already taken the flu shot. I don't even want to imagine the strong version! 
Well, my daughter is a little better, which gives me a little more time. What has being difficult is to find inspiration.
No idea what I was trying to do here... I only wanted to have something done today. :-)))
My inspiration was a bracelet I saw on Fab.com. I could not find a link to the bracelet, I only have this screenshot I took on my iPhone. :-( I played a lot with the colors an that's what I ended with.
I wanted to do something with flowers today and that's it. I like the contrast between the colors. What do you think?

365 Patterns challenge started by Alma, from Ollibird, and Melanie, from fifth & hazel.You can follow (or maybe join?) this challenge on Instagram (hashtag #365patterns) or you can see my patterns here on this blog or follow me on Instagram @Witee.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário