29 janeiro 2013

28/365 Patterns - Little Girls and 29/365 Patterns - Rounded Squares


I made some Valentines Cards for kids for my Etsy Store and decided to use the characters I created for today's pattern.

 
My inspiration for this one was a picture with these colors. I love how good they are together. I think the colors were asking for something simple, so I made these rounded squares.

I DID IT!!! I'm Catch up!!! From now, it will be ONE pattern a day! :-)

Talking about patterns, have you seen Jess' dress on the last episode of New Girl (Pepperwood)?
Adorable!!! Don't you love that pattern on the skirt?
I love this serie. Jess is so funny!

PS.: I don't know what happened with the layout of my blog! I didn't even touched it! But I don't have time to figure out now. When I do, I'll fix it.   Fixed!

365 Patterns challenge started by Alma, from Ollibird, and Melanie, from fifth & hazelYou can follow (or maybe join?) this challenge on Instagram (hashtag #365patterns) or you can see my patterns here on this blog or follow @Witee on Instagram.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário